Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I only saw one fruit fly this morning… traps working question mark?

1 Like

One is one too many

careful. youre breeding stronger fruit flies

1 Like

Just had a fearful moment of “wait it’s Wednesday but I haven’t gone to both my Monday and Tuesday classes, did I forget to go to them”

did you also get tuesday off what the fuck

No I didn’t get Tuesday off. But it was Monday class schedule. So I looked at the day and was like “where the fuck did Tuesday go”

2 Likes

what

1 Like

why is your university like this

1 Like

A lot of bank holidays are on Mondays. If we always just did things normally we’d miss several instances of Monday classes and none of Tuesday classes. Therefore, on the Tuesday after Labour Day, we go to our Monday classes and skip the Tuesday ones, and then the next Monday bank holiday we go to the Tuesday classes and skip the Monday ones

2 Likes

Therefore I looked at my phone and was like where the fuck did Tuesday go

1 Like

see we just always skip monday classes, and the long term solution is to just not have that many holidays

2 Likes

You’re missing several classes!!! Like two or three a semester!!! You know how much happens in two or three classes

2 Likes

IT’S FUCKING WEDNESDAY?

1 Like

every time i think about my 2020-21 covid year and how it fucked up my senior year i have to remember that my uni’s policy for that year was to have no breaks ever and end the semester after thanksgiving. just to remember that it could’ve been worse

3 Likes

i knew tomorrow was Thursday but i never thought about it like that

1 Like

Huh

We also do Monday/Thursday and Tuesday/Friday instead of Monday/Friday and Tuesday/Thursday

something something what if they catch covid during thanksgiving break and go back and spread it before christmas

1 Like

you go to a hell university

And you’ve figured this out just now