Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

FUCK

1 Like

me @ flowey in outertale when i dodge the friendliness pellets

2 Likes

Hit again with the sudden urge to make that Pokemon fangame that is far too ambitious for my own good.

Hi cookie thread,

pls get enough sleep

Sincerely,
me

2 Likes

Dear Ms. Chloe,

Nah.

Best regards,
The Cookie Thread

4 Likes

Wtf why dont u hope ur post finds me well :sob:

1 Like

he’s a business major why do you think

5 Likes

It unfortunately ruins the central gag.
Saving it for a follow-up gag.

1 Like

I’m right though

2 Likes

Dear Ms. Chloe,

We hope this correspondence finds you in good health and spirits.

We sincerely appreciate your continued and extended interest in the safety and well-being of our members. However, after careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are unable to accommodate your proposal regarding the duration of rest that our members receive during the night as per your thesis.

As you are likely aware, the primary guiding principle of our Thread is to foster meaningful discussions and facilitate the distribution of Likes among our members. Our platform serves as a space for our community to engage, support one another, and ultimately provide value to our stakeholders. Unfortunately, the adoption of your suggestion could significantly challenge this ethos by reducing screen time, thereby limiting our members’ ability to fully engage with our core mission and values. This would, in turn, compromise the foundational pillars of our Thread. While this connection may seem straightforward to us, we acknowledge that there may be confusion in understanding it.

We greatly appreciate your correspondence and encourage you to reach out again should you encounter any problems and concerns during your continued experience on our platform.

Warm regards,
The Cookie Thread Customer Service Department

6 Likes

Sleep is for nerds

i love twinks

definetly top 5 mario characters for sure

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh yeah i should probably say now since no games are ongoing

I’m Bionic, i used this as an alt to test a pure meta and the name I’ll be using now, so I’m basically Chomps

3 Likes

this real

3 Likes

yea

im tbh i kind of just thought you were some guy offsite joycat

2 Likes

Who could have seen this coming? IMG_4130

4 Likes

it will be fun to confuse tutuu when he’s back