Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

…why?

java’s fine

2 Likes

truthfully indepedent research is very important to software development but it feels like quite the odd way to go around it

2 Likes

Fair

Like, this is a structured project with a (dummy) client with specifications of what they need. Id get it if they said like, “youll need to do this thing which we havent said explicitly how to do but with the tools weve given you and research you could do it” i’d get it. This i don’t. This annoys me. You are telling me to go above and beyond in ways not requested, something I have also been told Not To Do because it spends more time and money on something the client potentially doesnt want

2 Likes

I do things how theyre asked of me man. Like fuck you I’ll build an absolutely banger piece of software for no reason but I don’t appreciate the approach taken

2 Likes

im gonna do a test run this year, partially because im bored as fuck but also because practise is uh. good

2 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

also because recruiting season baby wooooooo

2 Likes

I want to go to uni but if i can get my foot in the door now I probably will just take it

2 Likes

3 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone post this meme in the last couple of days, I’d have two nickels.
Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

2 Likes

retweet to give ash more nickles

3 Likes

passionfruit is actually goated af tho

1 Like

that being said I have literally never tried or even seen a fresh passionfruit in my life

1 Like

but like passionfruit as the fruit base for flavored stuff is fantastic

1 Like

i think its just mediocre
i dont get why youre so passionate about the fruit

1 Like

sorry
that was a low hanging fruit

2 Likes