Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I can stop you at any time

1 Like

mods are trying to censor my fruitiness!

2 Likes

Fortress of Homophobia indeed

1 Like

Meow

1 Like

Is this true? Can we get independent fact checkers on this

1 Like

you could even say they’re trying to censor your passionate fruitiness. mod abuse

4 Likes

i agree!

1 Like

Wow so true

1 Like

For the first time ever I’m reading a book where I truly don’t know the endings which is an amazing premise

3 Likes

is this the first time it wasnt incredibly obvious or the first time you werent spoiled

It’s the demon kid story where a hero was reincarnted into a demon with the plan to take down the demon empire, which has demons, undead, dragons, night eleven, beast folk

The book is setting up how he will do it, by stroking drama and getting stronger and setting a lot of hooks…but can he actually go through with it? Some demon are savages, some undead are insane, some night elves are psychopaths, but there are others who are just kinda living their life

The book name is Zilbagias the Demon Prince: How the Seventh Prince Brought Down the Kingdom

It should theoeitcallt spoil the ending but I feel like it’s not

2 Likes

Like, the hero is also needing to play the part of the savage demon, and a young demon enticed an older demon to pick a fight with the prince, and the prince through politics coerced tothe girl to duel him and then he brought her to the brink of death before bringing her back to life by transporting her injuries to himself and then healing himself

And then you get humanish passages like this

Summary

The politics in question

I can’t help but also feel like it’s just a really interesting novel because the protagnist in order to get stronger must do fucked up stuff, killing the entire demon kingdom when some demons or their citizens are innocent is fucked up even if demons are killing humans and torturing citizens

Lengths of time which exist:
1 day
2 days
Forever

Amounts of money which exist:
$20
$40
Infinity

3 Likes

So the question remains whether he’s strong enough to actually go through with the entire plan

Who sends me the cookie? I could use one

I’m eating my cookie.

i’m unsure what else the average person would do with a cookie