“could make it seem a lot better!”

“Don’t listen to this guy.”

2 Likes

Why don’t listen to this certain guy

bad opinions

The artstyle is good but it could make it seem better

Don’t listen to this guy.

1 Like

The stomach is more of a distillation kind of thing to make the fuel for the furnace no? It doesnt burn anything, it just prepares it for taking out all the good shit and puts the rest in the shit shit in conjunction with saliva and the intestines
the mitochondria is closer id say? It’s breaking stuff down directly into the chemical energy rather than making the thing that something else turns into the thing that something else turns into energy

im completely bullshitting if you cant tell. I never took biology. This could be completely wrong I have zero knowledge of this area im just extrapolating.

I have to put the disclaimer because i know yall are actually knowledgable of things so I cant just fuck around and guess without potentially getting owned. I prefer it when people dont know absolutely anything and its all guesswork please join me down here its great

2 Likes

When I went to Walmart to get a fan I just brought a big ass box outside the Walmart and a random guy went “yoo he’s got a big fan, hey you hot or something?”

I KUST WALKED TO MY CAR TO GET THE FAN THEN WALKED OUT WITHOUT THE BOX

is this what america is like

They were both high on something as we happened to walk in at the exact same time and also exited at the exact same time
I would say it’s what’s late night Walmart was like

that remwinds me i should go get hihg on smth

Okay the box is massive the comment was warranted

you must be hot or something

2 Likes

I like to sleep under my comforter which makes me hot whenever I’m sleeping in the day time because of it heating up so I’m going to fix this by making my room cold as ice

install a water cooler in your comforter

2 Likes

My fan is too fucking loud

It was too big

Just remembered the cat ears and collar promise

Fucked up