Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

True…

I have made 1.
I have made 2.
Now I crave for 3.

Man, my first game really do be stacked. It was so bad to the point where its materials (after decomposition) was worth two setups.

It’s a shame Restless Spirits never took off, but it was understandable. At least Undertale Overhaul did fairly well despite some minor hiccups.

2 Likes

Considering there were four and two halves’ worth of investigatives (on top of three and a half’s worth of protectives), it’s a surprise Mafia won.

I wonder if this means I can go ham on future setups if I come back from retirement once I return from vacation.

2 Likes

lmao

at some point most of the failures from when I was a kid or young adult became irrelevant to me.

As I’m getting to 30 I’ve just adapted to what I am, and all the what ifs become whatever. I’m fairly happy now, even though I’m fat, have no working lungs, and I went insane from having no support system for so long. Meh, hopefully it becomes that way for u

1 Like

I’m messing around with AI beacuse im bored and it made a gem of a mafia role

2 Likes

Inventor

Goal: Create tools to help the Town.

Ability: Each night, chooses to invent one of three gadgets:

Bug Detector – Reveals if the player is visited during the night.
Bulletproof Vest – Grants immunity to one night kill.
Noisemaker – Alerts the target if someone is targeting them with a killing ability, though it doesn’t stop the kill.

4 Likes

society

3 Likes

Lot going on here

3 Likes

That’s just a GM.

2 Likes

noisemaker 13, its just regular vanilla mafia but theres a noisemaker

5 Likes

YOUTUBE STOP PUTTING “FOR YOU” VIDEOS IN MY SEARCH RESULTS

1 Like

NOT WHAT I FUCKING ASKED FOR

3 Likes

little bro doesnt realize that the youtube search engine has been shit for years

algorithms go brrr

1 Like

The majority of the time I know exactly what I want to watch and just go to the relevant page. I find videos through recommendations from friends and such, I don’t like spending time on youtube dot com

1 Like

But I was like oh I wonder what kind of videos there are of library ruina. Fucking assholes. I already watched those videos. Not only are you putting non-relevant videos in my search results they are videos I ALREADY WATCHED

2 Likes

Why would I ever want that

2 Likes

There is a single good use for Noisemaker, and it’s when the kill has been blocked or RBed.
This could potentially be a decent BotC role in the right game, though @benguinedparbecue probably has better thoughts on the matter.

1 Like

also is no one talking about how AI just invented joats again

1 Like

he says while the interface indicates he’s watched the video

3 Likes