Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

unlimited joats even

2 Likes

noisemaker in clocktower would basically just be a kill predictor like monk but instead of kill protecting it becomes an innocent child

which. kinda goes against the clocktower philosophy?

1 Like

There is uh

Literally a character that is “if you predict a death you are modrevealed” that is unreleased

3 Likes

I love getting a look at the newest undertale fan mod characters by seeing Amelia’s pfp

2 Likes

its the same character as before

3 Likes

pretty much every inno child like role in clocktower has some negative side effect to balance it out.

virgin has to execute a townsfolk and burn a day, nightwatchman only has one shot to tell one person which introduces plausible deniability, banshee has to get nightkilled like any other bait role (but for banshee in particular it specifically has to be the demon)

and of course all of these can be evil on certain scripts. so.

1 Like

i for one am happy that they made sucker punch just as good in that battle demo as they did in pokemon

2 Likes

I

no its real that character exists its called the Voyeur

2 Likes

literally the only downside is that it has to guess a nightkill so it can’t modreveal on demand

2 Likes

I asked for “ruina”, because I searched “ruina”. I didn’t ask for “random videos I already watched”. Those are the videos I least want to watch, because I watched them already. I don’t see how this is complicated

1 Like

damn

i don’t consider the unreleased characters real considering most of them are half-baked at best. i’ll believe it when it gets released

2 Likes

also there’s no way they’d actually release it with the name voyeur right
i mean surely

3 Likes

I sincerely doubt it will change

well maybe the theming

2 Likes

then again NWM used to be infinite shot so eh

2 Likes

it just had the uh
amazing downside that the player you reveal to can choose to remove your ability

2 Likes

every botc conversation with amelia i learn more cursed beta states of characters. it’s fascinating

3 Likes

No… it “could” be useful if the user is healed.

The user is still targeted with a killing ability, so at least they’d know they got attacked and healed, but… other than that? Not much.

It probably doesn’t help that some hosts automatically do this. I don’t do it, so this would’ve been “somewhat nice to have” in my setups, but its usefulness doesn’t extend any further than that.

1 Like

anyway when’s skinkulus dropping

1 Like

have you seen the beta banshee yet

1 Like