Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

the best part about this is that it makes no sense because i was juat trying to think of the longest way i could say something and didnt focus on actual quality

2 Likes

Your favourite letter is “Q”.

2 Likes

i should’ve said string of letters but didnt due to the aforementioned reason

1 Like

Monarch

northern lion

Klutz is one of the best outsiders.

Doesn’t this benefit town more than scum?

Assuming scum are 1/4 of the setup, doubling votes still means they have 1/4 of the vote total but town still have 3/4 of the vote total.

how does this help town?

It’s a town-led kill, which is innately useful because it mathematically removes a kill from evil.
It also allows you to reuse OPG abilities or recreate trust chains, particularly since the kill itself is loudly broadcasted and might confirm the Changeling.

Additionally, if you kill an evil player anyway, you’re throwing yourself into the deep end without any understanding of who the evil team is nor any particular way to coordinate with them; versus the original Minion who was likely in a fairly good position.

1 Like

hi it is me changeling creator the creator of changeling. i made the character because it’s fucking hillarious and leads to interesting games in shortform

2 Likes

also the flavour of killing a guy and stealing their role is hillarious

1 Like

my botc design standards Differ from my mafia design standards. they’re not lower they’re just more fucked up than usual

1 Like

Personally I’d appreciate seeing that in a game I’d be signing up for

Nya

nyaaa meow purr

1 Like

How does the bunny make cat noises??? They wanna eat you

4 Likes

:fearful:

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even realise who Chomps was until I clicked on their profile :wowee:

3 Likes