Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

The most useful writing class I’ve ever taken was a technical writing course. There was an essay a week which would have sounded hellish to highschool me. Each paper had a word maximum and no minimum. I didn’t miss a single one and got an A in the course. The opening line of the textbook on writing was verbatim “no one wants to read what you write”. Absolute game changer. A literal entire class about figuring out what you need to say, and learning how to say it as few words as possible.

5 Likes

jinxes haven’t been revealed yet, but it has been said that imp and changeling are not recommended for use together

1 Like

this presumably also goes for fang gu and other such demons

1 Like

changeling does explicitly act after the demon btw

1 Like

huh

1 Like

yeah it was all about learning what “if I had more time, I would’ve written you a shorter letter” means.

1 Like

based

1 Like

Just dont put imp with changeling

1 Like

but the almanac has an imp/changeling scenario…

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

The almanac also has Visionary and Esper in the same game

Cloudwatcher

Goal: Help the Town by manipulating the weather.

Ability: Every night, the Cloudwatcher can predict the weather for the next day, which affects all players:

Foggy – All votes are anonymous the next day.
Rainy – Players cannot communicate during the day except for voting.
Sunny – Normal day with no special effects.
Stormy – Players can vote twice the next day.

bad for town
bad for town
nothing
bad for town since it forces hammers much quicker

at least it self confirms???

2 Likes

see it’s not a town role, it’s win condition is to help town. the cloudwatcher just has a warped definition of what “help” means

4 Likes

i love this new meta actually. 3p that thinks it’s pro town but blatantly is not

4 Likes

its an Outsider

4 Likes

help town get wiped out faster

2 Likes

it’s giving town a challenge to make the resulting win that much more satisfying

1 Like

Sunny rain: all messages are multicoloured rainbow to make them harder to read, but doesn’t that really make your text pop?

1 Like

Long word bad

Short talk good

1 Like

I’m rather an enjoyer of letters in the English Alphabet that are particularly seen as verbose, although I understand the distaste. To assume that somebody would not want to fully grasp the knowledge that I have purposefully temporarily withheld, yet placed within this text, confounds me.

1 Like