Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Why

I don’t fuckin know

great story

when i thought the cookie was happening at 24500 i said something like “i hope molly gets it with a classic ‘i like origami’ post” and molly got it with a close enough post at 25000 that im going to pretend whatever i said was spot on accurate

2 Likes

hey may can’t you decide the next cookie

1 Like

It’s just like

Press burst mode button
Press debuff button
Press start of buttons for burst mode
Press debuff button again
Press buff button
do burst mode stuff
press button that gives another usage of burst mode
press burst mode
do burst mode stuff

Is w e i r d

(Mostly just for the beginning part. Because the burst mode has a cool down that necessitates doing that weird gcd manipulation in the beginning. I just want to press buff button(s), do burst, press button that enables second burst, do burst again, and then go about my rotation as normal, keeping things on cooldown.)

I know I could learn how to do it, but

No

i remember when i briefly tried to learn gunbreaker last xpac that it had like 3 or 4 distinct openers for various general circumstances and other just random rotation oddities, and i just elected to not really learn any of that and stick with paladin for any serious tanking

1 Like

Understandable, have a good day

yea fair

hi nbowie

1 Like

Oh right

I don’t really mind having this happen differ due to circumstances, that’s fair

I think that optimal DPS requiring you to use your actions in non-intuitive ways is cringe though

Reapers kit is so cool otherwise, it’s just this one aspect that leaves me going “But why though”

Let’s shake things up and not do last before threadlock

I always forget I’m a mod. That’s so stupid. Why did they make me a mod

Were they stupid

Being mod isn’t real

1 Like

The real question for me really is “If not Reaper then what?”

To which I am simply just like “Fuck if I know. Viper?”
Such is the tragedy of scythes being the coolest damn weapons to ever exist

1 Like

(The funny thing is that there are five(?) other classes that I coooooould glamour a scythe on, but it just wouldn’t be the same)

I’m pretty sure it’s five

Dark Knight, Warrior, Dragon, White Mage, and Black Mage