Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Also, new trailer dropped for Feixiao for Honkai Star Rail and by fucking god do I love this fox woman

She is just absolutely iconic on every level

yeah

gay

Yes.

in approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, the deadline for an assignment will pass. It’s an assignment for a 1-credit class, worth 10% of the grade.

I don’t think I’m going to do the assignment. It will permanently prevent me from achieving a 4.0 GPA during college, which is something I think I need, because otherwise I WILL overexert myself to achieve a goal that serves no meaning

1 Like

I’m doing this intentionally as an acknowledgement that i COULD do it, and I am simply choosing not to so that I can better focus my priorities elsewhere

1 Like

i dont really like the way my brain is wired or the fact that I have to do this to stop myself from overextending myself for literally no reason

1 Like

do what you must

1 Like

my god

… yeah

the first time i got an A- was in middle school and i cried. since then i have only gotten slightly better at not freaking out over grades. but i do not freak out about grades in hard classes in which i know i’m not going to do well regardless. my parents still freak out though.

1 Like

my dad got really worried i was going to FAIL HIGH SCHOOL ENTIRELY when i was doing poorly in my physics class (and my math class). and it was GOING TO AFFECT MY GPA FOREVER. i got like a D+ and a C in them respectively but since i have done well in literally every other class my gpa is still like, 3.5

1 Like

I worried so much about my high school grades and it just didnt matter even a little

3 Likes

it is definitely true that my overall academics have suffered since 10th grade but it is not because i am being lazy or because i’m like, addicted to gaming or anything. as it happens my academics have suffered the most when i have had little time to spend with friends, especially when we got split by the lunch periods. it has also suffered because of classes that I am bad at.

also yeah this

Me, constantly on the edge of failing classes in high school, but still graduated with like high honors:
(I kept bringing my grades up at the last minute mixed most of my classes being weighted because taking more advanced classes moment)

1 Like

i am kinda mad at myself for spending that stress time not picking up drawing sooner because i could have been really good by now.

I dont really regret forum mafiaing because it was my only real form of social interaction at a time where the world was on lockdown and was a necessary… thing to do

3 Likes

i legitimately do not give a fuck about how my GPA and extracirriculars are going to affect my college applications. like the biggest thing i’d be worried about is letters of recommendation since those are not numerical or checking boxes. but like i’m really not going to struggle in that regard, unless i fail to actually email the teachers to get them but this is an extremely solvable problem

in fact i am going to do that right now

1 Like

also may i note that my extracurriculars have been fucktons of concurrent enrollment classes, which have saved me far more money than getting into a prestigious school ever could make up for in other ways

1 Like