Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

2 Likes

i made an entire character portfolio for elton john before realizing i should probably showcase a character with motivation for indirectly killing 27 other people

2 Likes

what

Name: Elton John
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5’8 (173 cm)
Date of Birth: 1947
Accessories: Red-tinted sunglasses, gold painted suit
Hair Description: Short, messy blond

(ignore this it’s unfinished)

Skill Leveling
Physicality 0/5
Wisdom 0/5
Survivalism 0/3
Agility 0/4
Awareness 0/2
Endurance 0/5

(dont ignore this i spent time on it)
“I’ll not complain about your boring life, if you just leave me to mine”

Elton John. Famous musician, acclaimed for his work during the 70s. He’s spent a lot of his later years in philanthropic efforts, and was appointed to knighthood for his efforts in preventing the spread of HIV related diseases, raising charity funds through auctions, his own songs, and singing to lyrics for COVID-19 relief in an event curated by Lady Gaga.

at least i didnt write two paragraphs

1 Like

elton john

1 Like

i was trying to think of a famous person and he just popped into my head. i didnt know anything about him until i looked it up

1 Like

'm writing flavour for an eimm game 'm planning on hosting on the site

i wanted an example character

isn’t elton john dead?

1 Like

alive, surprisingly

2 Likes

oh

good news i found a bunch of basic roles at the bottom of this massive document

bad news i think its incomplete because the roles in the eimm game said to only include basic roles was not in there

1 Like

yes all my problems would be solved by basic communication but thats what i’m trying to avoid

1 Like

this is the greatest day in modern cookie history

4 Likes

We missed the timeline where Tutuu used that copypasta to try and snipe the cookie.

2 Likes

Bro thinks hes deadpool

2 Likes

Deadpool like,kills people. Ididot

1 Like

somebody choose a number between 1 and 3

Atlasssssssssss

I’m suffering from adhd boredom, very sad no cure, it’s the boredom where I’m bored but I also don’t want to do math it

Anything*