Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Give me stimulation with zero effort on my part

1 Like

i’m trying to write an original example character for the eimm game
it’s backstory is supposed to be about being a plant (like KIRA was to VLDR3) in the game just for funsies

1 Like

i’m trying to determine their gender at the minute

cool

pick a number between 1 and 2

I hate 2 so 1

1 Like

non-binary they them

1 Like

I need simulation now

Help

i’ve gotten 6 characters out of the like 30 i need so far done

which is surprisingly good pace, actualy

I’m going to die without it

the problem is that i don’t know how exactly to work around the abilities

i need the original document that contains all the basic roles from somebody

but its on a discord server i left
and for some reason i haven’t looked it up yet or asked for an invite from the person who got me in the first time

so i’ve just been trying to keep what the abilities could be for each in the back of my mind

uh
heres the op mockup

summary

EIMM (The Second One)

(It stands for everyone is mafia mafia)

• Follow the Global Rules. Respect other players’ personal pronouns, gender identity, and other additional non-outrageous personal requests. If you don’t know what other players want to be referred to by, ask the player. If you have social anxiety and cannot ask the player, see what other players refer to the player as, and parrot it. You do not get to assume or decide what other players get to be called. Do not provide “quotes” of anything done in a private pm. Referencing host communication is allowed, as long as you do not copy and paste them. If any rules get continually broken with no signs of improvement, there may be consequences.
  • Do not communicate about anything about the game (referred to as pre-gaming) before the game begins, or outside of the game. This includes saying to other people how you want to make an alliance with them, alias, and other things. Just because it’s not included here doesn’t mean it’s free reign.
  • This game will be following these rules, except for various exceptions stated below. You don’t really have to read them, but it could give you a cleaner understanding of the game.
  • Don’t gamethrow. Don’t idle for long or indefinite spaces of time. This is in the rulebook, but I figured I should state it here as well.

“Hey! Who are you! What am I doing here! Why the chair! You know kidnapping is illegal, right? What am I supposed to do!”

Now, now. I will answer exactly one of those questions.

• This game is said to be similar to Mafia. That is due to the action processing element, and absolutely nothing else, beside maybe social deduction if you really feel like it. If you’ve played EIMM before, you should know that this is a non-basic game, which means some roles may be custom.

• Instead of speaking during the day, you will be active at “nights”. Each night phase, past host intervention (which may happen to speed up the game on later phases) will take 48 hours, with action processing (and silence time) in the 24 hours after that, before the game continues.

• Winning is simple! Anybody who could sign up for the game could do it, theoretically speaking. All you have to do is be one of the last players standing.

• If there is 23 or less players in the game, the win-condition will be for ALL players “Survive until only two players remain.” If there are 24 or more players in the game, it will be the last three players left alive. There is no conversion, and no wincon changes.

• Everybody can freely whisper other alive players, provided them themselves are alive. It does not have to be announced, all that is required is a forum message dm between you and themselves, with the hosts included to keep watch on the game. This is heavily recommended to be done. Make alliances, break hearts, and watch as other players fall to the floor in your path.

Aliases

• Like almost every EIMM game before it, rather than having who we wanna stab be easily accessible and publically known, every action in the game, without exception, will have to be submitted to be used on an alias.
  • Each player chooses their own alias. Upon their death, their alias and their role will be revealed.
  • Signups are public, and who is in the game is also public.
  • There also exists aliases known as “Noise” Alias. They each have 1 HP, and have no actions.

The Enemy and You: Roles

• Every player will get a role. Each role will have at least one ability.
  • Each roles abilities are split between two different types: Actives (Which you have to use, target, and pick people for) and Passives (Which you don’t have to do any of that)
  • Unless stated otherwise, you can perform every action all at once. However, you cannot (unless stated otherwise) use the same action on a person twice.
  • Abilities have the power to override game rules. For example, one player might not actually have a Standard Action, but having a triple attack that deals 1 damage to three players instead. I can promise you I will not attempt to break the game with this; and yes, this rule doesn’t effect the global rules nor the win condition.
  • Every player has the following Standard action:

Basic Attack
Standard, Active, Targeted 1, Unlimited, Damage, H

Target ALIAS takes damage equal to your Might. You may use this ability on the same target twice in a row.

The Enemy and You: Statistics

• Every character has two values: HP and Might. Standard values for each is 10 and 3.
  • If your HP is at 0, you die.
  • Exclusive to this game, there are a few more statistics aswell, mainly meant to have an easier tracking mechanism for how strong your character is in certain attributes.
  • Physicality determines if the user in question has strong physical based abilities. If you have the standard action, this will be at minimum at 1.
  • Wisdom studies the strength of the users intelligence gathering based skills.
  • Survivalism is healing/self survival skills, and proficiency.
  • Agility is amount of active abilities, discluding the standard attack. Each player will have a maximum of 4 active abilities, again, discluding the standard attack.
  • Awareness is specifically abilities similar in nature to lookouts/trackers.
  • Endurance is how strong the person’s health starts at. For example, somebody with the standard 10

The Enemy and You: Action Types

• Every Active action (and some passives too) have tags. A few I feel obligated to point out since the first game, and will copy and paste now, are the following.
    • H - Harmful
    • B - Beneficial
    • N - Neutral
  • Action priorities, also copy and pasted from the first onsite EIMM, thanks Mistyx and/or Icibalus

Instant (Outside the hierarchy, triggers, well, instantly.)
High Priority > Disruptive (Mediation > Blocking > Redirecting > Delaying > Other > Empowering) > Utility > Damaging (Lethal > Non-lethal) > Low Priority

Example Character

Example

Name: Eden Cebula
Pronouns: They/Them
Height: 5’8 (173 cm)
Date of Birth: 2034
Accessories: K.I.R.A Knuckles
Hair Description: Middling length, black, tidy.

Skill Leveling
Physicality 4/5
Wisdom 0/5
Survivalism 2/3
Agility 3/4
Awareness 0/2
Endurance 3/5

“Let’s have some fun!”

Do I really have to write you one of these? We could just announce what you are to make everybody more paranoid, and save me thirty minutes.

Fine. Eden Cebula. Cebula means onion in Polish, by the way. Just in case you thought I’d forget. Onion over here isn’t a very bright soul, given their background and nearly certainly undiagnosed-, yes, I know you’re standing behind me while I type this, and no, it’s not making me go easier on you.

Eden Cebula wanted to join the game. Between me and everybody who was actually kidnapped here, I have no idea why. I got a typewriter worth like 700 euros off their paycheck, which I’ve used to write some of these, so I don’t ask questions. Some of my text has transformed in my files, which they keep blaming on me, but I swear something is up. Or there’s asbestos in the ventilation system and getting into my lungs. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

This is off the rails, and needs scrapping. Whatever. I have actually worthwhile people to type about. I can give them something that looks vaguely presentable when I have the motivation.

Health Points: 10
Might: 3

Terrible Bodyguard
Active, Unlimited, Targeted 1, Utility/Damaging, B/H

Protect target Alias from up to six points of inflicted damage per night. If successful, attack them for 2 damage the next night. The attacking part does not prevent you from choosing another player with this ability. You cannot use this ability with any other ability besides your standard attack.

Cogito, Ergo Sum
Active, Unlimited, Low, N, Targeted 0

Write a post of up to 1,000 characters that will be posted anonymously at the start of the next phase.

Bruised Up
Active, Unlimited, Damaging, H, Targeted 1

Total protection on ALIAS is reduced by 3.

Knee
Active, Unlimited, Damaging, H, Targeted 1

Target ALIAS takes 2 damage. This cannot target the same Alias your standard attack was used on tonight.

Brass Knuckles(Basic Attack)
Standard, Unlimited, Damaging, H, Targeted 1

Target ALIAS takes damage equal to your Might. You may use this ability on the same target twice in a row.

Be one of the last [2/3] people alive.

These abilities should hopefully be about even strength of every other character, but slight variation may occur, due to my lack of perfection and certain roles valuing certain playstyles more.

1 Like

this is onion in polish

it called to me

outertale yellow…

that better not be a characters name that i forgot