Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

:( sad

1 Like

Don’t feel like throwing up anymore

oh my bad thanks for assigning me a new label sir

1 Like

its unorganised religion

Do other people partake in it other than you and your mum?

my brother in christ im a pagan

What was the name again?

see prior post

Thats not a name thats a type

Paganism is a type. Im asking for the name of your branch of paganism

2 Likes

christianity is a religion with alot of branches no
why is this. any different
im not a part of any specific branch. there is no leader, no council or anything. im bound to nothing but that was here before me.

Alright branch was an incorrect wording

I was curious if you follow something that already existed, and that other people follow (it probably would have a name)

Paganism is anything that isnt an abrahamic religion afaik

Saying youre pagan with no elaboration is like saying youre a barbarian with no further elaboration (word used for everyone that wasnt greek or roman)

i mean to a degree yeah. paganism is… scattered. my beliefs are for the most part grounded in what ive learnt from studying paganism. things like my baking of the bread every solstice are my little things that i do. but the celebration of the solstice itself is fairly common.

1 Like

For instance Tengrism is a pagan religion that worships the sky god Tengri. Those people would call themselves … Im not sure how it would be worded in English, “Tengrist”? But that would be their “main name” and they’d only use the word pagan to elaborate the difference / history of their religion . The word pagan was coined by christians as a descriptor, its generally a christian word to describe “them” / “the others” / “non-believers”

you are 500 years old
paganism as “not Christian” is Old. thats the historical definition. in the last couple hundred years its gone through a revitalisation effort in the form of modern paganism which is insanely complex with 2 trillion different semi organised sects. which im part of none. im polytheistic with no specific devotion, believe in the divinity of nature and that once im in the ground the barrier between my minds and the universe will break down and we will be one in the same in one big soup

Alot of words originate from other groups names brother. it is not their word anymore

2 Likes

they’re paper plates it’s the point

1 Like

I trust google search results. We can agree to disagree

nerd

4 Likes

Italy doing his best to leave a footprint on the ecological world (just like the dirty footprint from his dirty feet on his wall)

1 Like

please read the second line of the screenshot You are posting

1 Like