Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i know that something happening over time is new to you since it only takes you a few hours to nuke your own social status but you gotta understand that i’m not going to repaint a wall because i kicked up against it over the past few years

2 Likes

italy bringing a girl home

Girl: “Ewwww, whats that on your wall?”

Italy: “Don’t worry babe, it’s nothing”

The wall:

images (3)

3 Likes

It would’ve been useful if we had picked someone who wasn’t in a neighborhood/wolfchat in our 3, because then (after having people claim if they were in neighborhoods) we essentially get a greencheck

we figured out a number of people who would definitely be in neighborhoods, buuuuuuut nearly the entire game was in them, so it didn’t matter anyway and we got 3 positives (which was useless)

we also got n1ed, so any choice wasn’t actually going to matter

I think it’s ~fine overall, though somewhat luck-based unless you’re really good at forcing out claims (which we did try to do, and we did get some claims which helped, but not enough)

1 Like

first of all i’d never let someone into my room because second it’d be harder to explain the blood stains

3 Likes

Italy trying to look scary

2 Likes

i assure you there are very much bloodstains hidden under the blankets
not because i butcher people on my bed but they’re there

1 Like

Good meowning

3 Likes

Jenga towering

o shit it’s that day

i didn’t even notice until now

OH NO

1 Like

I missed anni this year

wah

2 Likes

biden said he was gonna do 9/11 today, that’s my president

6 Likes

top G

1 Like

Biden blast, I’d assume

3 Likes

I think putting those people off is part of what you’re trying to do when you identify as a satanist fwiw

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Yeah i just dont see a reason to immediatley put those people off ig

3 Likes

Today is the day to watch Oppenheimer in japanese dub

Actually it never released there iirc