Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

omg i love gay people

1 Like

the game is called Rumble. probably only litten knows about it

ME TOO

the club membership is 90% seniors which is annoying because we want the club to survive damnit

1 Like

literally such a fan

the biggest gay fan

3 Likes

we’re making a lot of Recruitment Efforts :tm: at the other campus and we got a bunch of interested people and then only one showed up

1 Like

this is me

4 Likes

fr

1 Like

yeah thats usually how it works lol i think people are excited at the idea of the club but get anxiety when meetings happen

hope more ppl show up over time!

2 Likes

tl;dr you create superpowers, then you PAY BLOOD SACRIFICES TO THE BLOOD GOD to obtain any power that someone has created, and then you battle to the death

2 Likes

yea
it’s also a slight journey because the interested people are all at the other campus

it’s pretty easy to get here but its like a 30m journey. you have to take the bus and then walk for like 15m
so

most of my friends don’t have class from 2 to when it starts which is cool beacuse i don’t either so we hang out for even longer

damn sick
sounds like a good day

2 Likes

(the sacrifices isn’t even the actual flavor i just like pharsing it that way)

ye
i’ve printed out like 10 rules sheets. here im gonna show the pdf

i worked very hard to get this down to 1 page per section so i could doubleside it
… it won’t upload one sec

2 Likes

ignoring the people trolling me these results are about what i already knew but is. fine.
i’ll probably just go the whole way just in case, and if i really want to advertise

1 Like

no one is reading the document. smh my head