Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Turn it off and on again

tried

oh you mean how much stamina people bid?

Contact customer support

meant the instant wincon thing

again no left hand

oh yeah fair

can’t talk

some level of restriction on powers is probably warranted but for the most part their power levels can be anything

do you know im afraid of dogs

1 Like

I am going to throw up eventually but it’s going to be at the worst possible moment imo

1 Like

carry round bag w/ u

1 Like

ive done this when i was sick

works

1 Like

No

same

in real life only then?

i dont think you would be entirely if you like posting gifs of them

2 Likes

so its smash ult battle royal with omega strikers characters?

1 Like

Not me signing up and then going for zero of the beta tests.

Smash Run Battle Royale, but essentially

I hear it plays most similarly in feel to Nickelodeon All Star Brawl or whatever that game is but I’ve never tried that one so I can’t really say

2 Likes

hey Computer People:

let’s say I’m a user on a something-like-a-web-forum that has a number of ~sub-boards, each of which can be divided into sub-sub-boards, and each of which may contain many forum threads. I want to find the total number of words in all the threads in a specific sub-board. each individual thread has a page where you can click on that page to get stats for the thread, including wordcount. how hard would it be to automatically-ish find the wordcount for the entire subboard, without just manually checking the word count for each individual thread and then adding them up? assume that I have heard the term “scrape” but have no idea how one actually does it

if more specifics would be useful I can give them, I don’t know what forum software it’s using (not Discourse, it’s a normal one with pages)

ccing @notblackorwhite

2 Likes