Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

OoooOOoOOoOooOoo test tets test tank

2 Likes

gradient colored stuff is so cool

tank???

2 Likes

if there was option to make all text rainbow I’d unironically have it on all the time

2 Likes

autocorrect moment

2 Likes

that might be a bit hard for other themes, like light theme, though

1 Like

oh good

i was worried i needed to hide inside my bunker

2 Likes

i fear people who use the light theme, or the vaporwave one

1 Like

I love you too Chloe

I love you too Willow

1 Like

*looks at the setup I have been obsessed with for the last couple of days*
Hm… As I thought. I don’t deserve my title. I don’t have the same heart as everyone else.

“I think it’s fun. Therefore, I make it.”

A role that’s focused on defense has no use for ■■, yet I still add it because it sounds fun. (Excuse: It gives more versatility. Complaint: But what about its cohesion?)

This ability could be split into two, so why shouldn’t I do it? It matches the name anyway.

This role is unique, but I actually cheated twice to decrease its uniqueness. The devil has always been in the details.

Its original version could do more for less, but now it can do less for more. I balanced its strength. Now it’s not broken anymore! (But will the user be able to do anything with it?)

I have linked two roles together. They can act independently, but one role affects the other. One gives information, whereas the other ■■. (But will the players like the latter? I want to give them a unique experience, and I’m certain nobody has tried this out before, but would they be happy with it? It’s no different than giving them ■■.)

Ah, yes. The group of neighbors. I have been thinking of making this a standard in my games. These bounce off very well together. To top it off, there is the ■■.

I created a killer who can opt to retract their kill by killing another target. Aren’t I great? Then there’s the theme too. The naming is so long, it’s hilarious! XD

I specifically made this role to screw over the mafia. It is a salvation, of sorts. If they don’t like it, then they could always just do the other thing I gave to them. Or y’know, just play as Vanilla.

Did I say twice? I meant thrice. I screwed that poor sucker thrice. Maybe four times if you consider ■■ to be weak. (I think you’re crazy if you think that is weak though.)

A replacement I made because I removed the previous installment’s theme. I’d say it’s a decent role. I even made sure the mafia can’t abuse it!

A neutral role with a mission. I think it’s decent. At least it has some purpose, unlike a normal Survivor. Plus, I even gave it a nice cushion.

stomach still hurting

paying a high amount for a power reduces your resources for other powers n shit
so stronger powers will take more resources to obtani

1 Like

Consume activated carbon?

mech solvable as in…

my left wrist no work

1 Like

Buy a new one on the dark web

what was stated by user atllas above

1 Like

thx for suggestion