C: spirits
D: coffee and coffee clones
E:
F: lactose free milk, Prime, black tea, tomato juice

You hate black tea?

1 Like

can you give me evidence of that being said by a medical professional

i’ve only heard “is to have surgery” or “having surgery” or “in surgery”

The taste was pleasantly bitter but i think it was full of caffeine. It made me feel similarly to coffee. Not the teas fault i just cant handle it

IMG_4310

1 Like

It’s got like half the caffeine of coffee but still significant. And you can get it decaffeinated. And you put it in F tier but coffee in D…

1 Like

If I carbonate black tea does it shoot up to S the wording implies so

1 Like

Is that you? You look like a mysterious princess lost in thought

That’s Binah…

1 Like

I didnt know it had any caffeine and i drank way too much. A full kettle. With coffee at least i was prepared

1 Like

Honestly id be down. Carbonated coffee cola wasn’t unpleasant to me. I love when a beverage fizzles in my mouth. Pop pop pop pop. I love the fizzly sensation

I once had a Blood Orange Espresso drink. The worst drink I’ve ever had. I’ll mail it to you asap

1 Like

This looks amazing bwahahah yes please id love it :blush:

It was so so fascinating. Like the bitterness of the espresso is something you adjust to if you’re drinking like espresso shit normally. But this was combined with a sweet (and slightly, like, acid sour like blood orange) soda, so the constrast was SO INTENSE, it was always right against pure sugar and it tasted so disgusting

1 Like

It sounded hypothetically good I like blood orange and espresso but it was so, so, so bad

1 Like

a chemotherapy

1 Like

4 Likes

so when is the game from hit sci-fi series “This Game is Fundamentally Immoral and the Entire Series Is Devoted to Exploring Just How Bad it Is” gonna become real

3 Likes

@May

3 Likes

I don’t think anybody has been poisoned yet. Just pages out of ImaginaryNeon’s book

2 Likes