Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

There was this woman who was having an affair with this guy. On the guy’s wife’s birthday. And they’re in her house and the woman’s like I can’t wait for your wife to die so somebody else can become your #1 maybe I’ll even kill her (bigamy, as in two wives-wives is illegal but people have concubines and maids are expected to be sexually available to their masters) and he’s like okay lol. And then it is revealed to them that his wife came home from her birthday celebration early and is outside the house listening to their conversation very drunk

2 Likes

And she confronts them and her husband threatens to kill her with a sword. The sword hanging on the wall. And after the night is over the husband and wife eventually make up, continue being married, and continue having that exact fucking sword hanging on the wall, and the mistress commits suicide. Very sad no cure

3 Likes

The sword is STILL ON THE WALL. Imagine your husband threatens to kill you with a sword and it’s ON THE WALL of your HOUSE. And you see it every day

2 Likes

Stellar writing. I bet a woman author wrote this

1 Like

This happened to my buddy kyle once

3 Likes

So about that

2 Likes

First of all I wouldn’t call it bad writing this is fucking 18th century rich people China what do you think the situation was like for women. What choice does she have? She can’t fucking read

3 Likes

The guy also proceeds to take a second wife in secret, a marriage which was QUADRUPLE ILLEGAL (bigamy, marrying without the permission of family, marrying during a period of national mourning (emperor’s wife died), marrying during a period of family mourning), and when his wife finds out about it she’s like oh don’t worry it’s fine I want you and her to be happy. Let’s move her in to the family mansion :) and has people bully the second wife to suicide

3 Likes

Seems to be her solution to a lot of things

1 Like

shes so you

1 Like

That wife’s modus operandi reminds me a lot of yours

1 Like

did you translate my post into nerd or something

3 Likes

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT

2 Likes

Im smarter than you. Everyone knows that

I can read

1 Like

Everyone you dislike suddenly and mysteriously disappeared from FoL. All while you put on an innocent smile claiming “I had nothing to do with that, nya nya nya nya :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a tendency towards psychological warfare and torture

2 Likes

YOU’RE STILL HERE

2 Likes

WHAT

2 Likes

I’m working on that one don’t worry babe. I thought the break would be the end of it but some stains just don’t wipe off

3 Likes