Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

WHEN DID YOU SEND IT TO ME

THERE WAS NO RETURN ADDRESS ON THE CARD

WHY DO YOU REMEMBER THERE BEING NO RETURN ADDRESS

I know most things

I didnt imagine myself enthusiastically speaking in front of a mic. Im still laying on my side on my bed and my eyes are half closed and i was saying words in a sleepy tone

1 Like

but not my address clearly

Most!

May if you wanted to im sure you could

Were you gaslighting me…

Or attempting

It called me an art kid which im not so i think the test is wrong

5 Likes

i misphrased myself and didn’t know how to clarify otherwise. anyways i imagine you blushing as you say this gaslighting is so romantic

2 Likes

It’s okay tutuu, now you know what #woke culture is

1 Like

Let’s move on please

1 Like

i like to do this thing where i refuse to elaborate about completely innocuous things to get my parents to respect my privacy. as of uh. 2 days ago its started working. you know 18 years was a bit longer than i wanted this plan to take but its on the way

3 Likes

I’ve been psyoping my followers who say such things as all AI art is ugly and I hate it by reblogging AI art I find beautiful or interesting and they all like and reblog it back

3 Likes

I also do this. Like I refused to tell my mother who I voted for school board (I voted for the woman she liked not the guy she hated) on principle because I don’t want to set a precedent of answering such questions. And then after making this point I told her I voted for the woman she liked (to further decrease suspicion level of refusing to answer)

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that

i hate ai art. the ai artist however? thats real art. lemme see those neural layers

3 Likes

holy shit