Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

im just gonna get less and less subtle as time goes on

1 Like

this is a good idea

maybe

oh no i can do this with my parents now but this would get me in trouble then. knowing your parents youre closer to trouble

3 Likes

yea lmao

consider the following: “why do you care?” occasionally

and then answer the question

In general I feel like people don’t want to believe novel pictures can be made because it’s weird and scary so they just default to saying “well all of the pictures are just regurgitating back exactly what was in the training data it’s just collage” when that’s not true they’re just trying to make themselves feel better and not have to modify their world view. Sometimes new technology gets invented. If you invent a mathematical model describing what all pictures of apples look like you can in fact create a novel picture of an apple

1 Like

Do these people think those super shitty ethereal NeuralBlender AI images were just direct copies of what was in the training data. Who was making that fucked up shit

I will be highly curious on any news from your side besides what you found in their historic.

1 Like

wdym

my take is that while ai art may possibly be made through unethical means (i refuse to have an opinion on this without knowing exactly how the ai behind it works) there’s no law that could enforce such copyright without making things miserable for the average person/artist

2 Likes

oh i told you guys about the aftermath of that right

i cant do the final step because then she evolves into saying okay into expecting me to give the information then
ive had significantly more success in the friends and s/o department though. i like to keep what happens between friends between friends and she wants to Deep dive. She knows you like mahjong though sorry may

2 Likes

I’m still wondering how the AI even manages to actually create the said novel pictures.

1 Like

one word: magnets.

I got the same thing and it called me touch starved which is crazy. I literally have 3 girlfriends

Oh. Wait maybe it’s on to something

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Mental note: Lilith does not have Asian parents.

1 Like