Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

ok so mafia

2 Likes

VOTE: tutuu doesn’t understand what the concept of mafia is. this is clearly scum ai.

2 Likes

Whos the author of that lol. Michelle? If its from FoL it has to be Marluna?

1 Like

wha

1 Like

Or wait Leafia?

1 Like

Oh did you wrote it? I thought it’s a copypasta haha

no i just came up with it on the spot

3 Likes

Theoretically correct, given the lack of motive to post the questionnaire otherwise.

False. Your third “statement” was a predictive command and is neither true nor false.

Oh wait, I acknowledged the wrong statements, allow me to recorrect. Clearly, you exist in a quantum superposition where all three are valid at different timings.

3 Likes

tbh it’s kind of unfair to wolves that marl got tracked

like imagine being a wolf and defending marl d1 a ton while making a joint plan to miseliminate chloe and then pulling it off (a big feat, she’s really good at the game and one of our biggest threats) and have him more or less be a consensus villager only for somebody you were planning to miselim turning out to be tracker with a red on marl. This is totally hypothetical btw but if I were hypothetically a wolf in this situation I would find it really unfair that TWICE IN A ROW I GOT $%#!ING BUTTON CLICKED mechanically taking a very winning position into a tougher one. It’d absolutely ruin my hypothetical day.

therefore we should kill min to make it more fair

that was all hypothetical btw

1 Like

Nice improvisation you should get into theater

2 Likes

i did

2 Likes

but my school has no theatre program so lmao

1 Like

All of you guys. I desperately need a second friend company of jocks and cheerleaders to balance you all out

1 Like

good luck with that

2 Likes

im sorry to hear that

2 Likes

Maybe after compiling such a shallow friend fest, you would feel justified in considering yourself the most sophisticated one involved.

4 Likes

Hahaha okay okay you good

1 Like

I expected you would appreciate it. Have a good day in Bulgaria!

1 Like

It sure rains in hell if it’s ever a good day down there!

1 Like

Deuces :v:

1 Like