Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

It certainly wasn’t this one, because all 3 are lies.

3 Likes

I think im the best looking

3 Likes

based

1 Like

Go bark up another tree

2 Likes

this one is the truthful one btw

1 Like

none of them are that truthful but

1 Like

I was gonna say all 3 are truthful but nbowie stole my joke and now im left empty handed. Truthfully i didnt make a mental ranking of people i cant be arsed and i dont know everyone well i just thought it would look entertaining and u guessed right i was aiming for jigsaw vibes

3 Likes

yea

1 Like

I genuinely had no idea that’s what you were going for lmao

3 Likes

Its oki nbowie one day ur algorithm will improve and u can parse the data entries

2 Likes

I believe that you think all of those things, doesnt make them true

3 Likes

so cruel ;-;

1 Like

When you guys pronounce nbowie do you pronounce “enbowie”? I realize u might be coz thats how u pronounce the letter n

In bulgarian the equivalent letter for n is pronounced n(uh) (very quiet uh, and no “en”, just “n”) so i pronounce it N(uh)'Bowie

1 Like

i usually do nuhbowie

2 Likes

OOOH YOU DO IT THE SAME

1 Like

in my head it was “en” fwiw. “nuh” is fine though

3 Likes

Also how do u pronounce katze

Ive heard people say katsay and katz and katzeeh (soft eeh like see). Torture to my ears. I pronounce it like katze with a hard e like in … Uh … Den. The E in den

When a human decides to prompt something that’s an element of human aesthetic sense and control and input and creativity. If the human prompting combines two new novel elements you get something novel. When people use variations and select their favourite and have the AI make more like that, it’s human artistic input, when people use controlnet to fix up little errors, that’s human artistic input, when they use image to image generation to specify composition, that’s human input. This is an artistic tool. It’s called AI but that doesn’t mean there’s not a human controlling it. You’re erasing the human

2 Likes

May lives in the computer so she has become one with the computer so it follows that she likes to argue in favor of ai art since shes indirectly defending herself. Im learning a lot about psychology

You can say “AI art has a smaller density of human choices per square cm” and that’s true and if you think human choices per square cm is the definition of art quality then maybe it’s worse art. But I think that’s a very shallow way to define it.

1 Like