Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

this line especially lol

2 Likes

The first link is “you have to edit it”, and then I said “well you could argue the photoshop is the art not the AI, so here’s an example of somebody doing a bunch of fine control shit WITHOUT using any photoshop just AI”

2 Likes

(i like the effort you put into this post, im envious of nbowie’s place. i wish i could argue with you and have you write something so big for me)

1 Like

i’ve heard people say “well can you not argue that the prompt is the human input” and in general the answer is no because 99% of the time when you see an ai image they put in like 7 words max with no thought
but ive never seen the “prompt engineer” shenanigans going on so idk

1 Like

i also feel like businesses are treating AI way more as a thing that can do it on its own rather than a tool to help with it as you mentioned but that’s only slightly related

1 Like

i would, personally, actually like arete’s ai vs real art test to include excellent works of art, compared to things that they assumedly chose because they might blend in with AI, rather than AI trying to blend in with good human art.

when arete tried to do this with their artwork, the majority or all of the non-joking respondents could correctly identify it

2 Likes

you’re funny as fuck

1 Like

mafia arctic is soft alpha

real arctic would be if he had more confidence too. thats who you wanna be. i think

1 Like

ai or no ai?

1 Like

if i say not ai, i am explictily conceding that i cannot tell. however, if I say it is ai, i can accuse you of not selecting a good enough photo if it is not

(i know the story)

2 Likes

i have like two things i need to do so many things i want to do and no energy or brainpower to do anything

2 Likes

ai or not ai

if i put them under spoiler they dont embed im sorry :sob:

(i tried) (to spoiler them)

hug :heart:

Résumé

Oh nooooo.

1 Like

whos that shes pretty

charlotte wiltshire

1 Like

thats you