Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i would go as far as to say out of the people who’ve played a mafia game onsite in the past year excluding fam4 i’m in the top 5

2 Likes

how many people total are in the top 10%. how many bodies. is it like … 10? i might not make the cut

if its like … .at least 15 bodies i think i can make the cut. i dunno

just out of people you’ve seen
its not a huge deal if youre mathematically wrong

1 Like

EVERYTHING depends if im mathematically wrong!!! my answer being correct or incorrect rides on it!!! u cant tell to the people who drowned in titanic “its okay if we didnt count enough people for the boats”!!!

Btw I wnet to see a professor about research and I didn’t have to ever ask him anything he literally saw my transcript and immediately acted like it was a foregone conclusion that he would accept me to do research it was awesome this ego boost is why I will now admit I don’t know things

1 Like

…so you’re not in the top 10% of a larger group, but you’re in the top 10% of a subset of that group. the only way for that math to check out is if everyone who plays fam and nothing else is better than fol’s usual playerbase

2 Likes

the alternate universe where i didnt get carried to victory in my first game onsite and didn’t get the title is bleak

(same with mafia universe 2022 but i was in the hospital for the whole thing and the site sucked so im giving myself a free pass if we did lose, which we didnt, we won)

2 Likes

I also have a flawless mafia winrate in the past year and that’s with randing it a bunch it’s not that hard on this website

1 Like

which i think might be somewhat true? :skull:

well. arguably. u know. lots of fam players

marissa gives atlas bragging rights until i get randed wolf in fam5 with may

2 Likes

fam is chronically townsided good luck!

3 Likes

FAM5 if May is immediately killed

2 Likes

clause 1

clause 2

2 Likes

i so would make a tierlist about who i think is the best mafia players onsite but thats a bit rude considering 75% of people onsite play as a fun hobby

2 Likes

do it

u said my seven deadly sins tierlist would be rude but look at you go. i support it

the difference between us two is one has to be held back by others and one can hold themselves back

2 Likes

Restraint

hold me back hold me back im gonna go full throttle

1 Like

…also it wouldnt be that bad but whoever gets randed gluttony/pride is gonna be pretty mad

2 Likes

I don’t think they would?

1 Like

Who won fam4 I forgot

1 Like