Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Anyway I think tihs test mostly measures for “willingness to admit you’re a difficult person” given how obvious the questions are

3 Likes

i am way more insecure if im not talking in groups or don’t have anyone i know near, i observed that on me

2 Likes

you should have somebody you trust and knows you greatly do some of these quizzes to figure out what you are

2 Likes

well not some of these quizzes these suck

but if you want more accurate results

1 Like

we are almost identical

me

Summary

you

Summary

not surprised we are like the same person. just different environments that shaped us slightly differently. but i bet if i was born in your place i would be you and you me. assuming people had “souls” that had like inherent traits (and assuming those souls would keep their traits once we do the switch) (you know what i mean)

1 Like

download the images instead of copy pasting them

it should work then

1 Like

3 Likes

tutuu please meow like a cat

2 Likes

fr

1 Like

nyaaaaaa nyaaaaaa meowwwww

meowwww

purrrrrrr

rrrrrr

meowwww :3

1 Like

isn’t may

1 Like

meow like may

1 Like

shut up bad kitten. what would may say to put you in your place. wanna go to the cage? mmmm?

Screenshot_20240913_234017
I’m the real unemphatic (who had the unemphatic title I don’t remember)

1 Like

tutuu i think you’d like a game called “alter ego”

1 Like

Reminds me vaguely of this thing
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1984-01380-001

Where a literature review found that women score much higher than men when asked essentially straightfowardly “how empathetic are you”, somewhat higher than men when asked questions that assess empathy indirectly (“do you reflexively cry when others do”) [or reflexive crying], and found no difference at all when the measure of empathy was, like, an actual physiological measurement.

Self-reports give you people’s conception of their own behaviour not their actual deep nature

2 Likes

lets play :blush:

how do we play

Psychology study so like 1000 grainofsalt but it’s interesting…

1 Like

Me

2 Likes

isn’t may

1 Like