Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

not may alert

1 Like

I would probably say like NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and then maybe if things got really bad I’d threaten to keep him in the basement again

2 Likes

Things don’t usually get really bad but true

2 Likes

Many people are saying this!

So sad no cure!

Splatoon splatoon mahjong i love skimpy clothed mahjong girls mahjong is torture. Limbus company. Library of Ruina. I wanna play Library of Ruina. So sad no cure meow meow. No library of Ruina. No hte cat. I love myself

its a singleplayer clicker game thats like those quizzes

1 Like

May wouldn’t say this

1 Like

We will slowly mold you into may

1 Like

okiii i will check tomorrow this game too :blush:

she wouldnt admit it but we both know her cmon. im just being honest. although i guess i shoudlnt be honest if im being may? at least not fully

I love lying

1 Like

MAY This word, or the adjective “OPTIONAL”, mean that an item is truly optional. One vendor may choose to include the item because a particular marketplace requires it or because the vendor feels that it enhances the product while another vendor may omit the same item. An implementation which does not include a particular option MUST be prepared to interoperate with another implementation which does include the option, though perhaps with reduced functionality. In the same vein an implementation which does include a particular option MUST be prepared to interoperate with another implementation which does not include the option (except, of course, for the feature the option provides.)

1 Like

i find it impressive 2 doctors worked on this test in specific

2 Likes

do u guys wanna do another quiz

sure

1 Like

I’m hungry and didn’t eat so I’m going to MAKE RICE

2 Likes

you’re telling me a month cooked this rice???

1 Like

I got salad stuff
Croutons and thousand island dressing and salad
I…didn’t get any acfual meat or food that isn’t just leaves thoigg

1 Like

which quiz

Moral Vignettes Test
Anxiety Disorders Test
Depression Test
Attachment Style Test
D&D Class Test
Masculine Archetypes Test