Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

This is what the real Minecraft movie should have been like

3 Likes

spoilering the video thumbnail wont do anything u silly furbag

2 Likes

i fortunately have a case of powerade and ramen handy at all moments

1 Like

or this

i owned the minecraft movie on dvd since i was a child B)

3 Likes

it didnt come out yet :sob:

2 Likes

I hate it when I “have” to do something because of authority
Actually I just fucking hate being controlled in like any way. I direct a lot of it towards the government since they’re the Big One that a lot of people relate to

But if anything is evident by the things I’ve talked about here it actually applies a lot more to like, local authority for lack of a better word
By local I mean like, anyone you can have some kind of relationship with. Not even in the physical space but anyone who is in your life enough to be able to exert excessive influence

1 Like

(It was a pirated dvd of some crude humour youtube animation that only had the first 6 episodes)

3 Likes

sillyhead :blush:

1 Like

oh god i used a british word I’m so sorry

1 Like

fuck the government

Actually I was saying fuck abusers

1 Like

obligatory government link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xg8qDPGeFMU&t=6s&pp=ygUUS2V5dGFyIHRhcyB3cml0ZSBvZmY%3D

2 Likes

the crude humor was peak for young me tho, im pretty sure one of the protagonists was named Poopfucker69 or something similar

2 Likes

lmao i love him

1 Like

actually i should search it

2 Likes

I mean not even just people who are Actively Abusive, it can happen in one off scenarios

Just stay out of MY FUCKING CHOICES. I’m not going to do something I don’t want to do exclusively because you told me. I might do it under threat of what you can do if I don’t! But whoever used that kind of influence will quickly find themselves without me

3 Likes

holy shit i found it

1 Like

it was PoopLoser69

2 Likes

God damnit I’m fucking angry now

2 Likes