Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

4 Likes

Strong

Im so close to being able to do this

2 Likes

I hate it when people make someone do something and their reason to have them do it literally just boils down to “I have authority, therefore do it because I said so” PLEASE FUCKING STOP

3 Likes

I wish I could say that I usually break the rules when faced with this because I so desperately want to say FUCK THIS and DO IT FUCKING ANYWAYS BECAUSE I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOIT YOUR OPINION FUCK YOU but I don’t have the power yet and it pains me so much every time that I have to submit like that

1 Like

Even worse: “I’m not forcing you to do this in any way, I’ll just start/stop doing X if you dont follow my opinion”

Worst: “My opinion is common sense”

2 Likes

trauma

2 Likes

Oh one more

“This is for your protection”

Bitch im 21

2 Likes

LET ME BREAK FREE OF THE FUCKING PRISON YOU HAVE BUILT AROUMD ME LET ME BUST THE SHACKLES AND TEAR DOWN THE WALLS AND JUST FUCKING LIVE MY GODDAM FUCKING LIFE

2 Likes

Anyways

1 Like

I’m having a moment

2 Likes

My life is MY OWN and I’m not going to let anyone take that away from me

1 Like

Anyways I would appreciate it if everyone does not reply to what I just said I don’t need to start the fires again

1 Like

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

oops

2 Likes

2 Likes

hahahaha im so surprised

chloe is a gambling addict? :flushed:

chloe bets all-in on 2 7 offsuit?

how much money did you make off the presidential debate chloe

1 Like

btw youre so nice and so cute chloe and so lovable. i love you so much. you’re so dear to me. you’re so lovely. you’re amazing. i love you :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

i was literally just thinking about you

1 Like