Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

What friends??? Your imagination running wild again??? Other than May and nbowie who pity you who else likes you??? :fearful:

okay now youre at least trying. still pathetic but trying

1 Like

Im sorry i dont like this ;-; this isnt my type of bullying i cant do it

I cant im sorry :sob: please no more

Does lilith know hello charlotte games

1 Like

what the hell is your type of bullying you got arctic into a fake relationship with you was that not to fuck with him ??

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

Hug :heart: :hugs:

Idk i didnt need guides to play minecraft bc im a pro

1 Like

mebutminor supposedly never had the Minecraft guides …

1 Like

“This is the first and great commandment. “And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself”

and behold, after the death of Jesus the disciples of Jesus were asked a question by a wealthy merchant,

“If I want my neighbor’s money, can I break into his house and steal it?” and the disciples said, “of course not!” and the merchant said, “If I want my neighbor’s money, can I ruthlessly extort him and constantly visit his house until he gives it up?” and the disciples said, “go ahead mate i mean he was the one who willingly gave it up am i right”

and behold, Jesus was asked a question by a high priest in prayer,

“if I see a man, and the man has different skin unto me or has a husband and not a wife, but does not live near me, am I required to love him?”

and Jesus thought, “did you listen to the parable of the good samaritan AT ALL?”
and the high priest said, “your disciples 1000 years ago said that a merchant may extort his neighbor for what he wants. so can i preeeetty please take tithes from my followers and sit on them and do nothing with them?”
and Jesus said, “no you fucking idiot to both of your questions this is literally the OPPOSITE of what i wanted you to do”
and the high priest did it anyway

2 Likes

just wrote a fake bible story, feeling good

anyways im on my way to submit wild west fm to the queue in a server called discord mafia

3 Likes

@luka you will either hate me or think this is really funny

2 Likes

Im 18??? More 18 than u

3 Likes

Woooooo

2 Likes

sure sis time to do your homework

1 Like

What is YOUR homework

1 Like

400 words on why women find me so attractive. It didn’t take long, the question has been asked to me many a time before.

1 Like

silviu if i lost memory of all of English for 50 million would you translate my messages to here for me

1 Like

How would we communicate if you no longer know English

1 Like