Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

have you been doing alright, magnus?

1 Like

magi

1 Like

its rarer than usual to see you wake right now

1 Like

It’s only 2:30. I was writing an essay, which I wouldn’t normally do but I wanted the practice for a particular reason.

4 Likes

hi ass

2 Likes

from what i understand not all priests agree on that, some do see it as a thing to take completely literally and others see it as like a guidebook to being a good person

2 Likes

oh so like the minecraft beginners guide? the redstone handbook, the survival handbook, the mining handbook etc etc Those make up the old testament in this scenario

2 Likes

good luck with it

1 Like

I finished an hour ago, don’t worry. It was rushed but I communicated my thoughts in such a way I’ll manage to reuse them later.

2 Likes

would you like to state the reason for your practice?

1 Like

@Atlas say hi back

1 Like

im not responding to it to save me the nickname in the future

1 Like

You need to be reminded how low c-confidence you had. In that one mafia game where you played solo and i wrongly scumread you i said that the only reason people werent voting you is because youre likeable and i wanted them to stop that and kill you coz i thought ur mafia. You said it was the kindest thing anyone ever told you in mafia. N-nobody has been kinder to you than that. Dont forget that.

I wanted to post a video-formatted UTY critique and rewrite at some point, as a stepping stone to properly understand broader original story concepts.

3 Likes

you still arent genuinely trying

2 Likes

Why would i genuinely try to hurt you that sounds horrible :sob:

Yes Babylon is very real lmao. We have 24 hours in a day, and 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes per hour because of Babylon (their mathematical system used 60 as the base instead of 10).

2 Likes

have you never been mean to a friend??? i bully my friends all the time??? including you???

1 Like

sobs lilith never says that to ME

1 Like

your name isnt ass

2 Likes