Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I feel like most of the latent personality traits that would make somebody act as “a simp” in a romantic relationship are still present regardless of whether that person actually has any involvement in romance whatsoever, like one-sided generosity and blinding oneself to people’s flaws and such, but a good chunk of the questions are about romantic interest so they’d all be a big N/A

1 Like

Much more common was, like, say, students and teachers and school nurses and vice principals trying to weaponise rules and bureaucracy and social rules and shit against you, to try to get me expelled from school and such, to which the most effective response is to become very very stalwart about advocating for yourself and never giving in or internalising a single thing anybody says about you or giving a shit when anybody tries to guilt you about something. I am talking about myself now because that’s my favourite hobby. This is why I can’t be a therapist

3 Likes

Can’t hit me but you can tell me I’m not allowed an elevator pass when I’d probably fall down the stairs if I walked up and down them all day so same outcome

2 Likes

Sorry that happened May :heart:

Made me better at mafia didn’t it

3 Likes

Thats horrible. it looks like you went through a lot. :people_hugging:

1 Like

I can take it, but if the questions aren’t very open the results might be inconclusive. You have been forewarned.

3 Likes

i dont think this exercise works if you pick people because they have 1 characteristic similar and are otherwise completely different people

2 Likes

Who would you pick for katze?

My ego has been completely and utterly shattered and demolished over these last few days on fol btw

I thought that people here were a bit scared of me when im mean to them and that i had some authority and they didnt dare to talk shit back. But now im told everyone could see right through me and everyone just tolerated me?

Im … not cool? Im a joke? :headstone:

1 Like

i plead the fifth

2 Likes

flowers for tutuu

3 Likes

I did this to myself, on god. I played the clown loser character so much that i became it. The actor becomes the role.

I’m unsure where the pertinent quiz is.

1 Like

orange north yellow west yellow 7 2 south blue 8 red west

1 Like

Mmm concentrated HCl time

1 Like

I prefer my chances in the comptuer toucher research thank you ver ymuch

1 Like

1 Like

I wish i was like magnus or whysper. They seen unshakeable