Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Less overt rejection and more, like, they kind of treat you entirely neutrally like some kind of wild animal. A thing that they try to avoid but which shows up in their lives occasionally and they just kind of have to deal with it. And you’ve got two roads when you’re rejected and that’s to seek acceptance (by changing behaviour) or to ignore the people rejecting you. And if you’re treated like some kind of animal the most natural course of action is to also avoid them (as a wild animal might) and you don’t even know what they want from you to change anyway because they just kind of take a wide circle around you

2 Likes

if you dont blind to get tears out it gets a weird feeling in your eyes

1 Like

As opposed to overt violent rejection where “ignore them and they’ll ignore you” is not a valid solution and thus the easiest course of action is in fact to change yourself

1 Like

Its possible i got the habit of trying to please people because i lacked safety

Blink? Are you crying? Everything okay?

1 Like

i am yes

1 Like

I always kinda valued the occasional interactions with boys I had in like middle school because, like. Well most of the time they don’t treat you like a person because girls and boys in that environment are frequently treated as separate animals who ignore each other for the most part. But when I did talk to them even when they didn’t like me they wouldn’t do the wild animal thing they would just say something mean. Always made me feel like a human being

1 Like

You should be a therapist

Awh what happened? :heart:

But how could I be, when surely I would be held back by my lack o

3 Likes

i cried
people do that sometimes

1 Like

Im sorry :heart: i love you :heart:

isnt it funny that youre in the middle of being told about how people think about you and your upbringing and why you think how you ended up and you still want to make me feel better for crying a bit

4 Likes

that was a compliment, by the way

2 Likes

Well im not gonna suddenly just like stop caring just to prove you all wrong that sounds ridiculous :sweat_smile:

Obviously the fact that it was in smaller doses (due to aforementioned not-interacting-with-boys-that-much) and not physically violent meant it was a softer version of that kind of rejection than its most extreme form (physical violence was also just pretty rare where I grew up, unless you count me and htat one girl who had a warrior cats fight club on the bus for fun)

1 Like

5 Likes

Purple class. Fitting

3 Likes

this cheese is good

2 Likes

Do the simp one too magnussie pls plspls

Altho i guess ace people taking it doesn’t make sense? Wait no - aroace people doesnt. But ace people maybe, if they want