Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Every time i walk to the nearest supermarket i walk by my favorite spraypainted swastika (theres 3 of them on the same wall). I like the one on the far right. Right next to the spraypainted dick

2 Likes

i have never felt less old than having some 6th grade lookin kid playing soulja boy crank dat out loud on his phone

2 Likes

Ahem, ahem…

1 Like

was bro commemorating songs that were popular when he was born or what

1 Like

(scratch that, it apparently came out in 2007. the average 6th grader (11-12) was born at least 5 years after crank that came out)

1 Like

no idea but sometimes history really is a flat circle

1 Like

Ahahahahah

3 Likes

From this moment on im changing. No longer will i be “soft” and “weak”. No longer will i allow women to treat me like their boytoy. No longer will i tolerate being seen as women’s gay best friend who gets invited to sleepovers and with whom they all make out to practice kissing for their boyfriends. Im putting my foot now. No more. From this day on - im becoming a MAN.

2 Likes

Is this a thing

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. Women will take advantage of you at first opportunity. They see me as “gay” so its not “cheating”. Its “practice”. Im fed up with being objectified. Just because I’m 6’3, good looking, lean, doesn’t mean I’m only that. There is so much more to me that just gets ignored.

remind me to tell you to play hello charlotte

1 Like

I have a business meeting right now. I’ll see when I can clear up my schedule.

1 Like

oh was that why you were staying up all night
i was debating if you were afraid of an interview or something

2 Likes

You still have to comb your hair properly and cut your moustache!

1 Like

Yes. Ive been offered position of CEO Boss of Automobile company Mercedes-Benz.

1 Like

do play the game though
i think you have good odds of really enjoying it and theyre short anyway if you don’t

1 Like

I dont comb my hair. Combing is for women. As a man, I show my masculinity by wild, unkept hair. It shows Im not feminine.