Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

well he’d still need to grind back up to an actually difficult rank, depending on where he is rn lol

1 Like

eh fair

doesn’t take that long if u stomp every match anyways

couldnt kyo group up with better players then them

1 Like

this is true

1 Like

okay so some of the problems might’ve been fixed
but I really doubt they’ve also fixed major lag when going cross-region and the game is dead now
that’s why I put heavy emphasis on the problems they had at launch. they were so bad they killed a game with gameplay I would not describe as bad

2 Likes

some of the hardest advertising of all time

1 Like

yeah but if you try to group up with people that are too much better the game will cut ur elo gains a ton to stop boosting

2 Likes

it is, shockingly, not dead
but yes the lag is still a problem

depending on where they are kyo could still probalby group with me and atlas tho

lmao

3 Likes

they have indeed not magically broken the laws of physics :wowee:

but yeah no you’d wanna queue EU and luckily NA and EU are both still populated enough to support games pretty much any time of day without ever turning into queue simulator unless you’re a trio

1 Like

depending on both if they wanna play the game and if their cpu can handle queueing american

1 Like

ok fair

Homer Simpson was right that everyone obeys the laws of Thermodynamics.

1 Like

hard agree on the issues at launch (especially with new player onboarding imo) having long-lasting negative impacts on the game itself tho

2 Likes

let me correct: kyo could still probably group up with atlas

my ass is gonna play technic launcher 1.7 modpacks

1 Like

bleh
from remembering when I played with you guys, the game felt unplayable. I can’t recall this experience on any other game trying to play NA servers. but I also don’t have definitive numbers I must admiti

1 Like

oh also highkey juno taking creation size is a meme, it’s not very good on her at all especially compared to the stuff that actually is good on her

1 Like