Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

this will be the 48h game next fam

1 Like

i have so many Stupid game concepts that i cannot find the motivation to work on. especially not roles

i want to make a throne of lies themed closed Jackal Returns style setup. but it would be too big to fill
also these words are utterly incomprehensible to anyone who doesn’t know

mrbeast channel has always had a pretty awful vibe, dude’s an ultraliberal for sure

3 Likes

maybe i should continue working on balduran gate 3 mash

1 Like

dios mios

3 Likes

read any old (or even new) interviews with the guy. He is genuinely psychotic lol. Like obsessively dissecting every little thing about the youtube algorithm and figuring out to beat it. Hates free time, literally always working, absurdly brand/image obsessed, it’s wild.

Like a charicature of the ruthless businessman

7 Likes

REAL

1 Like

I honestly don’t think he cares about anything but growing his channel/brand/power, it’s wild

its also weird cuz i never got that impression from his way older videos but maybe it was because i was like 14 when i saw them

2 Likes

didn’t people talk about how like, he literally spends nonstop obsessing over this?

2 Likes

hydra dissonance speedrun glitchless any% world record

1 Like

ok so watching a couple of reuploads he really did try and hammer the ‘please like’ stuff through, guess it kinda just passed through my 2016-2019 brain

1 Like

didn’t even read this

I didn’t even watch the latest YouTube video from mrbeast cuz I didn’t find it interesting, wonder how long it will take his channel to slow down

1 Like

it wont

okay it’s midly funny to imagine that this is how the robber barons in the past thought about life

1 Like

he has never faced significant controversy / backlash before but this doesnt seem insignificant so im curious what will happen :popcorncat:

1 Like

IMG_0277

their next video

5 Likes

I read this as paranoid android

MrBeast’s next video: $1 ukulele vs $10,000 ukulele

2 Likes