Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

this doesn’t do shit to him
mrbeast is the final boss of philanthropy

3 Likes

alright but when i say it about matthew patrick

2 Likes

the only 2 youtubers i watch almost every video of are bausffs (league of legends player) and alex cimooooo (yugioh player). i hope they never get cancelled. stay pure homies

1 Like

me reading someone’s wikipedia page and seeing them described as a “Philanthropist and ___” (they have levels of wealth truly unfathomable to the every day person)

2 Likes

im currently rewatching the altrive arc of alpharad deluxe

1 Like

i love my humor to be absolutely caveman stupid

1 Like

i finished the video and yeah shit sucks lol. however hard i was on jimmy beast a few months ago i wasn’t hard enough

2 Likes

im sorry for defending the wolf. pls dont mischop me nbowie. i was pocketed coz im dumb and smol brained ;-;

3 Likes

how well researched is it

2 Likes

well his philantropy channel is still hopefully good

1 Like

im sorry to say that bausffs is already exposed as a league player

2 Likes

i also watch bkc. bkc is a fascinating person

2 Likes

bkc is a poketuber but he forgets what hes doing and ends up just talking for 2 hours about the gold old days (affectionate)

1 Like

very good. its from a former (disgruntled) employee. and its not just claims, he brings up evidence for all of his claims. and like talks a bunch about psychology and such

1 Like

which is the video

1 Like

@Litten do you have the attention span silly kitten? its more than 50 seconds long

he very often goes on bathroom breaks in the middle of videos. its a part of the fun

2 Likes

like his videos are not edited at all he might as well stream

2 Likes

it’s a former employee and most of the claims are substantiated with evidence that directly supports it immediately following it. a compelling part is social media/videos from people that say they were lied to or whatever. didn’t bother checking the description to see if any of the referenced posts were linked to, but I was also inclined to believe this about Mr Beast anyway so ymmv

2 Likes

I watch botc videos I’ll be fine

3 Likes