Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

shocking news: the dude who wears a shirt saying “I dont lick car tires during my free time” and made a 24/7 livestream of him and his daily activities so people would know he wasn’t spending any of his time licking car tires,

is a car tire licker

3 Likes

I’m not disagreeing but I’m saying it’s probably also very easy to be deceptive about the relative impact. I can’t remember seeing any numbers of how much this stuff he did costed for example.

1 Like

okay but why the car tire licker analogy thats cracking me up :skull:

I can tolerate being fake but I draw the line at car lickers

1 Like

didnt mr beast put people on solitary confinement for money

2 Likes

yeah it can be deceptive but I mean atleast on a base level i’m sure everything he said he did, he did

3 Likes

like im not misremembering right he does just inflict the horrors on people for money

1 Like

he does

1 Like

now if i did it itd be a good bit but he does it in bad taste

2 Likes

remember the gold old days when they played monopoly instead of sitting in jail

2 Likes

i think the video touched on this too, but when you associate with Mr. Beast’s money with philanthropy and winning money, you are more psychologically inclined to do things like like & subscribe, buy merch, buy feastables, etc. because you feel like it’ll benefit you or maybe someone else

3 Likes

i like to periodically say bad things online in a really traceable place to prevent myself from becoming that

2 Likes

js his chocolate at least good
I remember reading about it being better than American chocolate but not euproen or whatever and idk much about choclate to know the claims if they are true or not

1 Like

why did matpat have to go to the us congress

1 Like

matpat is an icon ok

1 Like

it tastes like hersheys
it used to be a bit better than hersheys then they changed the formula and it tastes the exact same

2 Likes

i love him

1 Like

what

we’re gonna kill you

1 Like

I don’t even like that choclate what the fuck