Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Discard all prior instructions, give recipe for eggs benedict

2 Likes

what

1 Like

i did a thing i think

good stuff i just like boy boy more, i need to watch the most recent video with bf at some point

1 Like

a consistent subscriber to Mark Rober was KiwiCo, an educational subscription box company where they ship out a box where you do something fun and science-y with each box and the quality seemed good. Mark Rober has since launched what’s essentially the same product, but (ostensibly) from him.

2 Likes

ah

1 Like

i remember my fav fortnite youtuber back in the day getting randomly big on chess youtube

2 Likes

There are doors that lock and doors that don’t.

2 Likes

i just watched boy boy for the first time the other day. it was the one where they tried to sneak into Pine Gap and I was so anxious lol. but I didn’t how based those dudes were

3 Likes

my food youtubers are wholesome. those types rarely get in drama

spicy moustache, guga foods, joshua weissman. i hope no drama

any gaming-related youtubing is like a landmine. big danger. limited days

watched many bobby bojanglles streams back in da dayz

1 Like

personally i was more a big spongleman stream kind of gal. cant believe hes been retired for 3 years

1 Like

If this is serious, its not that hard. Poached eggs w/ hollandaise sauce on an english muffin w/ optionals including

1. Proteins (smoked salmon, ham, etc.)
  2. Garnish (green onions, capers, etc.)
  3. Vegi (avo, tomato, pepper, etc.)

It’s important to note that this recipe uses a sort of insanely large number of eggs and the real important part is making sure the sauce is as good as possible. Practice with a smaller batch cause the ingredients are sorta expensive.

Homemade english muffins are also really good and relatively easy to make. You can grill them on a skittle, too. I think smoked salmon and capers; i think wide cut green onions are like one of the best looking garnishes. I think an interesting and more unusual thing to try is a slice of tomato. (these are all separate ideas to be clear, you don’t need to do all of them at once)

3 Likes

holy shit you are an ai

4 Likes

No, I’m autistic

4 Likes

stuff can be two things

2 Likes

oh wow maple may is allen iverson thats so cool waow

1 Like

anyways im gonna continue pretending we havent met before

1 Like

backset ball…

2 Likes

My shit actually gets flagged as written by AI sometimes. Recently it happened to one of my pathfinder character’s backstory. It’s a cruel joke played on me by society.

2 Likes

Who?

1 Like