Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

yeah thats an issue i have, generally with emails and essays though I get rather formal. I rely on people being aware on the fact that I speak like a victorian author when it’s important

2 Likes

scuttles away

3 Likes

chatgpt fucked up bruh. i made bank off of rich private school high schoolers not being bothered to write their essays. 2 days before due date, 8 pages to write, weed to smoke and fortnite to play, and there I am, able to solve all of these problems for a smooth $150.

now they just plug that bitch into chatgpt. its so over although i consider myself lucky i got thru a mostly no-chatgpt era highschool

4 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

i knew lili knew maple, but i don’t know what name maple would know lol

2 Likes

thats the fun!

2 Likes

WDYM YOU KNEW I KNEW MAPLE

2 Likes

FOR HOW

1 Like

these nepo baby future Alpha Beta Phi Chi Kappa members were unwittingly funding my medical transition with their academic apathy.

and chatgpt took all that away

3 Likes

im watching the new ERB videos coz of marissa talking about it earlier and they don’t hit the same. although its probably coz when i was younger i was way more easily impressed. they were the coolest thing back then

2 Likes

i thought you talked about it?

2 Likes

true…

1 Like

Tos right?

2 Likes

do not rember…

2 Likes

By TECHNICALITY

2 Likes

nah they aint the same for sure. but the political ones really are era defining

2 Likes

I don’t know the lore besides random context pulled up from the years from people who aren’t even here

2 Likes

yeah I definitely knew you were a toser

2 Likes

you guys basically went to highschool together if yoy think about it

2 Likes

whats erb

1 Like