Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Yeah lol

1 Like

I don’t know all the details either but I’m seeing some red flags based on what she’s describing and she seems like she’s questioning her reality at times which is also a sign that something is wrong. I’m not going to allege that anything is happening, but I’m also going to suggest ways to help her be financially independent and safe regardless.

3 Likes

I know I need out

1 Like

That’s for sure

1 Like

Amoung

6 Likes

its funny how usually its anyone else saying something very serious and emotional and eliza hits them with the :sunlags: right below but here she gets a taste of her own medicine

2 Likes

Also yeah there’s definitely worrisome signs of things that are technically not conclusive on their own but they’re like. Idk

That’s the realization I had in nerdcord, that oh my god things run deeper than I thought and there are these signs of it

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

hey tutuu can you say something odd i just found the perfect gif

3 Likes

this is also why I assemble the evidence folder

1 Like

Anyone got a good hopepilled song. I could use one rn the best I’ve got is (one sec)

1 Like
1 Like

i like eating frozen food. i like the taste of ice particles. i like how crunchy and cold it is. i much prefer to eat frozen fruits and vegetables over thawed ones

4 Likes

4 Likes

little atly trying out her new toy on the playground :sob: first baby steps in socializing :sob:

1 Like

if you say babys first steps in socializing one more time i’ll make it your last

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Why

1 Like

party at club bug

3 Likes