1 Like

winston

1 Like

winston…

churchill? die

1 Like

katze is winston churchill confirmed

from the hit game btd6

in my public speaking class at my hs we had to give a presentation on two leaders from history, one good and one bad (i did MLK and marshall applewhite)

for one of the speeches someone did churchill as their good person and talked about taht for a while, and then the NEXT PERSONS speech also had churchill, but as the bad person. was extremely funny to me bc the person went fucking OFF on churchill explaining why they thought he was bad as like a direct rebuttal it was so fire

6 Likes

yeah i remember u talkin about this lol

idk who marshall applewhite is tho

1 Like

Topic of Discussion: maple syrup poll

Also this is hilarious

1 Like

i remember having to adapt (ish) a “great speech” by someone for my public speaking class. so naturally i took the opportunity to talk about fascism and the threat it poses :joy_cat: (adapting the speech “Arsenal of Democracy” by FDR which was… after the invasion of france in ww2? iirc? but before America joined the war)

by table syrup do they mean the fake corn syrup stuff? bc that

1 Like

oh its that guy

not to be confused with the other cult leader

cant believe he named his cult after watergate tbh

yeah sure thats how it got that name

1 Like

My answer: I assume maple syrup, but my family doesn’t like maple syrup for some reason? They were always mean to me when I put it on my waffles and pancakes. Like even real maple syrup. They grew up with table syrup probably (lived in NY, but maple syrup is expensive) so maybe that has to do with it