Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

hi cookie thread i’m waiting at the airport and i’m bored out of my fucking mind

4 Likes

Thw fact that nobody ate the maple syrup and it was just there for guests is probably why we always had it despite aforementioned expensive as fuck

Our professor for a class was impressed by a simple guitar tuner because we didn’t have a lot of time for a project in the summer, not because of the complexity but because we were the most composed about the project we done, we all had like different parts and we all know about our parts so the professor liked that we actually were working as a team

also we spent like a week trying to overengineer it and failing it and got it to work last minute somehow

1 Like

anyone else find it interesting that the o’hare cta station has a down escalator heading towards the station from the airport, but not an up one heading towards the airport from the station. why does o’hare tolerate this asymmetry

1 Like

Thry don’t want you to leave

but they only make money from people who want to leave chicago

2 Likes

actually on second thought the up escalator might just have been broken. my brain is fried

3 Likes

Their loyalty is to the great city of Chicago first and to their business obligations second.

they do objectively also make money from people who want to enter Chicago

4 Likes

[Spins a wheel divided into two sections that say CHICAGO HATER JOKE and CHICAGO ENTHUSIAST JOKE]

Which is, of course, everybody,

3 Likes

shoutout to the guy on a bike who unsolicitedly asked us whether we were visiting chicago and how we enjoyed it and then when we said it was okay unprompted said “this city sucks”

4 Likes

we were also. in evanston when this happened. just want to make that clear

1 Like

My sister has a driver’s license

kinda real for that

1 Like

if i was syrup would i be on the table or of the maple

1 Like

what if instead of dr house it was dr syrup and he was like “everybody eats”

latter

wgat other syrups exist. fol syrup tierlist

2 Likes