Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

marketing execs NEED to run their marketing emails through the 18-30 demographic first

10 Likes

what if instead of skibidi toilet it was pronoun toilet

3 Likes

G-them

2 Likes

i need to go he/him

1 Like

Yeah I was someone who was like always chronically tired and undersleeping, and it did eventually catch up to me.

It was a few years ago, but I got a pretty bad case of the flu which took me out for a couple weeks, but when I got better from that I was just constantly dead tired and sleeping a frankly ridiculous amount. Apparently they call it “hypersomnia”, which makes sense.

For me it took medication to fix. Though it was probably somewhat preventable just by practicing better sleep hygiene prior to and after getting sick and ya know getting enough sleep consistently.

2 Likes

do you like radiohead

I’m realising a large portion of my problems come from the fact that my muscles are too weak to sit up straight

sounds about right, my brother went to school there and I can see how a random cyclist in the area would 100% do that lmao

2 Likes

If you have consistently terrible postureand are unathletic, which I know you probably are, you’re on Fortress of Lies, maybe consider this as a source of issue

3 Likes

to quote silviu, you should do your exercises

2 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

This can cause headaches btw because your muscles get very strained and such. It’s so awesome

1 Like

Statistics!

2 Likes

The company I’ve been trying to get a refund from for weeks has had too many chargebacks that their processor contract was canceled apparently, so they asked me to charge back to get a refund

2 Likes

I already charge backed though

2 Likes

that reminds me, i need to go on one of my morning walks

I got them to verbally agree that they would not dispute the charge back and that I’m entitled to a refund and while I couldn’t record it because they are based in Florida their phone states the call is recorded

1 Like

Everyone is crashing their cars these days

3 Likes

The problem is they demand a payment up front, no other business does this besides deposits, they are literally asking for a chargeback to happen

3 Likes

does anyone have anything they wish me to ask the sun tomorrow