Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Semi open with 37 town roles. You have been warmed

Though ig it’s a skill issue if you elect an ek

I definitely don’t want it to be used as a tool to eliminate problematic scum roles though

Alright yep you were right that’s a lot to digest lol

I have a general understanding of what it is but am not going through it right now :monkey:

3 Likes

he actually has maybe the highest average KOs of anybody I know on any character

currently sitting at 7.88 average KOs per game over 113 games this season, and that’s pretty darn close to what his average was before the season reset stat wipe so it’s fair to say he’s held around 7-8 KOs per match on average over ~1000 Ai.Mi games in Chally/Omega

it’s actually kinda wild

sadly whenever we play in tournament his Ai.Mi just gets permabanned lol

2 Likes

imagine tos with mafia being able to convert into counter parts with evil sided abilities

and some neutrals + a king who’s role is known but not alignment

1 Like

Wow that sounds a lot like a game I’ve heard of :orangutan:

3 Likes

Oh and the evil faction is actually the town faction they switched sides

1 Like

it’s basically tol but flipped

tbh the dayvig is cool in theory but in practice it just gets chained to a specific player, it’s not like the email kind can shoot in the towncore unless town really sucks

2 Likes

Email kind

1 Like

it being not starting evil king yeah they are forced to town side lol

2 Likes

Btw i rechecked the poll where i ask completely uninformed people

Its

1. Not tied
  2. Dayvig was voted on by someone who was very stoned
  3. No dayvig won
1 Like

A Day Vigi shot a day is game warping. A like JOAT esque King with a bunch of 1-shots is more interesting, but Day Vigi would likely always be used first. Maybe lock in a King action schedule that’s known so players can make strategic choices about who becomes the King when

2 Likes

No its 1-shot dayvig

Sorry

give them a sick skateboard

3 Likes

Also yeah fair

The lying darkness

if its exclusively elected kings i think them being stronger is probably fine

my main issue with king elections in the past has been like, okay so [player who randed a pretty confirmable role] is just gonna get “mech confirmed”

how do you make this into a role that isn’t just gonna get farmed by the guy who randed mystic and then they get elected and get a strong ability

if its weak then there’s no real harm in giving it to evils

if its weak for town and strong for evils then you have the same issue

if you make it strong in the form of giving it a dayvig then wolves getting it is actually kinda worthless because you have to be Trusted to get it so you can’t really justify openwolfing with it probably? but if you give town a dayvig for randing something boring like mystic then, like, you run into other problems

basically idk lmao king elections are dumb

1 Like