Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Definitely lock it to like a 1-shot though for a Day Vigi mode. I’m reminded of Secret Hitler a bit where the PM (?) gets powers based on the policies passed

1 Like

think its the president

1 Like

Yeah kyo said thetbtoo

Yeah kings are dumb in general

Down with the monarchy

Honestly a King that’s like a SH President could be cool as in they’re only a King for a cycle

1 Like

id consider proposing the idea where king election happens on day 3 but half the virtuous/old-fol games ended around then :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Tbf in specifically virtuous the “confirmed mystic” can actually be a starting wolf so this works better

1 Like

Fair enough

Reminder that this is not an MVP vote

2 Likes

just let people keep their roles
no limits on this

1 Like

That’s genuinely kind of based
D2 dayvig
D3 next king some weaker ability
D4 next king Guard!

Yea

RIP Judge 2nd ability you were funny while it lasted

Also yeah d3 is (ideally) mid game

I think you can do a Day 1 election if it’s a King for Day thingy. Make King actions not multi-taskable and open it up to Night actions even.

1 Like

Fair
That was kinda the idea

Weird semi-public JOAT is a cool idea

1 Like

I may try to use this in the future lol

1 Like

ah yeah you guys are running it so the wolves start with a convert so most abilities arent actually specifically town provable

but still, you had leafia openly out her role instantly last game and then she’s narrowed down to “3rd wolf at worst” and iirc she ended up being mech confirmed that night cause of the d1 wolf lunch? or was she just townread because she was town

idk, the old fol setup is Weird. i respect eliza trying to make it work again but i feel like it will always be Weird. it was fun in its own little Weird way with starting kings and half the roles being dummy strong.

1 Like