Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

There’s a massive pool of town roles, about 37 to choose from, that the hosts selects to be in the game

Yea lol

Yeah we’ve definitely done a lot of Reforging

Conversion is much better than a kill mathematically. It reduces the difference between factions by 2 rather than 1 so just by numbers it’s straight up twice as good.

1 Like

What makes virtuous work is that it realized that 2 kpn scumteam + neutral killer was backbreaking for village usually

2 Likes

conversion in fol is 1 night cooldown on success tbc

1 Like

Make that 3kpn for old virtuous
Old virtuous had conversion AND killers

Oh yea fair

Right so it’s still just straight up better than a kill lmao

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

I felt the need to clarify :nerd:

1 Like

Oh no totally
There’s usually a faction cap that limit s it from being exactly every other night but yea

You might need a 2 night cooldown if it’s a night 1 convert. Like dead ass besides conversion being usually unfun and bastard as shit, it’s stupid powerful.

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan of king in practice
In concept it’s very cool

A mini vote for town challenge

1 Like

Some old ToS setups started with up to 8 or 9 non-village slots in a 20p game and no d1 vote and yet somehow still managed to win sometimes. (Granted 11 v 9 happened I think only once and 2 of the scum slots were benign but that’s not the point)

Or 2 SKs in 25p with 4 wolves.

There’s appeal to being so bad at the game that these awful sorts of setups were still coinflips.

actually that’s a good idea I haven’t considered

n1 goes on 2 night cooldown if successful
n2 goes on 1 night cooldown if successful

helps round out some imba outcomes

We did 11v9 here at least once :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

iirc there were 3 or 4 NKs or something stupid

1 Like

oh also a cult

1 Like

Legacy FoL is the latest version of old fol that I think embraces the silly stupidity by eschewing balance beyond kp balancing
Account swapping shit

1 Like