Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

more starting kings

1 Like

In that case I’d make the d1 ability weaker but yea

make kings work like botc travelers to make filling the game even harder

1 Like

Oh yeah it’s because of the d1 exe she was confirmed
That problem has been fixed

i feel like the more you look at the setup we used to play constantly the more you question how the fuck wolves ever won it, and yet i feel like it was actually balanced because of how stupidly swingy it was

maybe this is rose tinted glasses pov tho

1 Like

It’s less about trying to make it Work although that’s definitely a part of it
And more about like. Making every role have its own niche

Fun fact! No BD ever changes roles now
I guess you could still run into that problem if you execute the convert d1 but

wolves win if they don’t get outed by like n2

1 Like

I do genuinely think you could run virtuous without conversion since starting convetts

do we really need a king though

1 Like

DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY

2 Likes

With a scum list like
Heroine / HoB

And then fill to capacity depending on playercouny

yeah i guess conversion being as strong as it was kinda balanced it out. also no d1 execute (horrifying)

1 Like

Literally

IIRC the host rands the exact roles in the setup from a pool right? Like rerands or adjusts setups that are busted in theory, but same diff. A rotating King JOAT could smooth out setup variance.

I’m now also thinking about an SH thingy where players can influence what powers the King would have, but that’s probably a whole different setup at that point.

1 Like

It’s not randed per say

yeah
it’s hard to discount the absurdity that is unseen’s conversion (effective 1kpn but much better than 1kpn) + kill

2 Likes

Yeah because this setup is still Weird as shit

Our main goal was to let scum actually play with the tools theyre given lmao since tol unseen doesnt get to do that

1 Like

I’d say cult has always been much closer to balanced which is what I tried to reflect in CoD at the time

1 Like

tbf this is like, already a whole different setup from what its deviated from, idt its illegal to keep cooking

1 Like