Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Luiginary

1 Like

True

Is this real?

1 Like

Lugianary… you know who made Lugia? takeshi shudo :)

1 Like

yeah lmao

1 Like

The idea being of course that they’re an old soldier who can project himself multiple times using Necromatic Energy

It like actually is

This is established lore

Oh, cool

Receiving the deep and intricate lore

1 Like

fol games are like
the definitive games for this site

they work for here and maybe one or two other places

1 Like

I use it as a talking point in games its very funny

2 Likes

You would have to make the wincon of all evils to be eliminate all other players and just play it out until only 1 player is alive

2 Likes

damn I want to host warhammer fm but with significant alterations now
curse you

2 Likes

True

Throne of lies wnjoyers

My bad, I’m too cool and intelligent for my own good sometimes.

1 Like

A big problem is the lack of granularity in power and time essentially which are related. Two opportunities at most for actions to happen per cycle, typically just one, and standard progression demands a potential reduction of 2 players at minimum in the same window. The real time length of phases and sheer volume of content means that it’s inhumane to let the game drag out.

Furthermore, long form games means it’s not feasible to have too much happen early on to let players get settled in (which is also related to power coarseness). Excitement in Mafia games tends to look like a slightly right-skewed bell curve or just a bell curve depending on game length where things kind of explode days 2-4, and then taper off. So, like, how do you have a bunch of things happen in a 3 to 4 day window that’s interesting/exciting, balanced, and replayable

2 Likes

sorc17

1 Like

unironically
it’s like crack apparently

1 Like
  • ends on d5 at the latest
  • explosions d2 through d4
  • reasonably balanced
2 Likes